Days 6 to 8 of Fourteen Days away from Work :)

Day 6 - Monday

I dropped the kids at school and then headed down the coast to meet up with a friend at Sanctuary Cove.

I had to interrupt this continuing game of Monopoly to go to karate.

 Day 7 - Tuesday

After dropping the kids at school I enjoyed re-acquainting myself with my machine and a project I had boxed up in February 2008!!! Bow bags.

 Day 8 - Wednesday

I have completed 3 of the 4 bags cut out in the box.


 The kids made cards for their Aunty who has recently had some extensive surgery. Michael will be visiting her tomorrow
handmade by Lachlan cased from here

handmade by Kira & me case from here

I celebrated my new relaxed state with a glass (actually 2) of wine.


Supplies: SU ink and stamps, SU & PTI dies; KAISER cutter - scallop blade; Lindemans Early Harvest.

Comments