Sunday, 29 April 2012

Days 1 to 5 of Fourteen Days away from Work :)

Day 1 - ANZAC Day

We all went to the 10:00 am march and service at the Greenbank RSL.  

After lunch I finished off the front gardens with the mulch from Saturday.



Day 2 - Thursday 

Kids to school. 
Quick shop at Target - then the hairdresser.
Lunch with Karen at the Coffee Club Grand Plaza.
Home to make the lasagne for dinner.
Collected the kids from daycare.
Early dinner - then off to Holland Park for Kira's Choir rehearsal.
We met Michael there as he had been at a Blood Transfusion Conference (go figure).
Late home - no craft time!

Day 3 - Friday

A crazy running around day again.

I dropped the kids at school - returned the hire car - collected the repaired Kluger.
I did manage a coffee and a wander around IKEA.
I had to go to Logan Central to the bank to send money to Mark in America, then into work to put my office into order (I had left in a mess after the hectic day on Tuesday). I ended up being there for 4 hours :(
Michael was at his conference again, so I collected the kids.
Our lateness meant we had to have a quick dinner, which was Chicken & vege pies.
Jeannette collected me at 6:00 pm and we went out to Cedar Vale to Karen's house for Jeannette to demonstrate her Chefs Toolbox.

Day 4 - Saturday

A lovely sleep in listening to the rain. No markets this morning.
Karate in the morning with Lachlan.

Card making in the afternoon. I was utilising some pre-stamped card I had done at Stamp Camp last November.

 

 

Day 5 - Sunday

Another sleep in (7:45). A run/walk. Pottering with this blog. Fruit & Vegetable shopping. I made sushi for lunch then met up with Jeannette again.  We went to a Lorraine Lea Linen Party at Jodi's (look out for your invites, I'm hosting one in June). 
Me with Jodi's dog
 While I was out, Michael took the kids for a bike ride nearby.


I was home late and did a quick tea again utilising our lovely fresh eggs and made delicious omelettes.

2 comments:

  1. busy busy busy!
    its nice to take the time to capture your day...you do realise that "digital memory keeping" it a type of scrapbooking!! :)
    J.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are fighting words!!!
    We'll keep it our little secret and Michael will never know . . . shhh!

    ReplyDelete