November summary


Well things didn't seem to slow down much at all.

Here is a little something I gave to Kathy as her birthday is  1 November.

Supplies: Spellbinder die; Bigz Butterflies die - made into a broach

4 November

Kira finisher her year with the National Institute of Youth Performing Arts Australia with a fantastic gala concert season featuring the fabulous Bruce Woodley and 25 years of I Am Australian.

 9 November

I made a few wee gifts,  for the card team and one for the raffle at "Stamp Camp".

 the theme this time was "the 80's", se we dressed accordingly.


 I had a productive weekend with a PB of 47 (I think).


I arrived home to "cubby world"

constructed by Kira 

constructed by Lachlan
 while I was away, Michael discovered how things had been falling over in his 'man cave'!  He was very very brave and caught it, then relocated it the next day.  It was identified as a Brisbane or coastal python. Apparently harmless (as if that make a difference!!!).


Resource Update

After seeing how Jaki had updated her resource catalogue, I needed to CAS the idea. 


Thanks to Mary Fish I sourced the pages to use.


18 November

We have a spell of wetness and hail.  Here is a clip Michael took of his crazy children (they do inherit it from their father!).




19 November

Lachlan had an up-cycling project at school.  This was the result.

Supplies: coffee jars; sand; rope; glue; tea light candles; SU alphabet dies

28 November

Both children performed in the Music Extravaganza at school.




Comments